Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Do You Not Know?

For those that are not sure how to post a blogger comment, here is the way to go!!!
1. Click on the comments button under the post. (it usually says 1 comment or 2 comments, etc.)
2. Type your comment in the box.
3. Click the circle button that says 'Other' and type in your name or something like: (i.e.) Ali, or Irish Fan, or Patriot's Official Blogger, etc. Really, just put anything you want. Then type in your email address or blog address, or if you have a website.
4. Then click the 'post comment' button.
OR click the 'Anonymous' button and then click 'post comment' and you're done!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tips:-) Glad to see the recent posts.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Ali, for the technical support!! I am really a technilogical dodo.

Hey, we are trying your recipe for brisket. It smells delicious and I cant wait to eat>

Mary

The Ambrosetti Family said...

Glad to see that it was helpful! =)

Miss Rebekah Ann S. said...

Thanks so much, Ali, for those tips! lol :)

The Haas Family said...

I have left like 40 comments in regards to how do I get a pat sweatshirt, with no response so I am not sure if these comment things work!!! :) :)

Hannah said...

Thanks for the tips!;) Love your hair!!!!
~Hannah~

The Haas Family said...

Angie I responded to your comment on my site but in short YES YES YES!
Love Me

Miss Rebekah Ann S. said...

Ali, go check out what I wrote on my blog for you and the rest of the girs!! :)

Miss Rebekah Ann S. said...

girls**