Saturday, December 22, 2007

~Beautiful Girlhood~

Every Christmas my friends and I have a day to have tea.
We do classes and projects all year round as a group of 8
(moms not included), and at this special time
we have food, share gifts, sing, play music, etc.
We have a grand time and always look
forward to our next visits!
Enjoy the pictures of our wonderful
day, pictures of my
Beautiful Girlhood class friends!

The lovely table set for me and my friends!


Food
Food
MORE FOOD!
the delicious punch!
Mom and Mrs. Hughbanks
Vivian, Alyssa, and Grace


All of my sweet friends!
Sugar cubes anyone?
My dear friend Abigail
Abigail, me, and Elisabeth
Just being silly...
Ok, we all had WAY too much punch! =) JK
Elisabeth is still my friend, even though she
did try to choke me to death! =)
(complete joke!)
It was THEIR idea!
(they really are sweet girls! =)

Abigail, Caitlyn, and Vivian
Alyssa~
Anna and me
CRAFT TIME!
Craft done and demonstrated by Mrs. Rapp



We had SO much fun!
TAA DAA!!
~Friends~
~Ali~
(pages turned by Elisabeth=)
~Alyssa~
Duet 'Heart and Soul'
(betcha haven't heard that one!=)
~Ali & Elisabeth~
~Anna~
~Abigail~
~Elisabeth~
~Grace~
Trio:
~Caitlyn, Vivian, and Grace~

Thanks girls for the wonderful year full of FUN!
See ya 'next year'!!
love, Ali

3 comments:

Miss Rebekah Ann S. said...

How fun!!! You all look so feminine and ladylike.

When did you start that class? Who was it begun by? It's a great idea.

The Haas Family said...

Hello Everyone You Look Like your Having a Wonderful Time.Just wanted to say Merry Christmas and I Love and Miss You All!
Love Brooke!

Anonymous said...

I couldn't help but notice your ring, Ali, when you were playing "heart and soul". Is it a promise ring? Just wondering! :) By the way, your hair looks so good down! You looks so much older!