Sunday, May 25, 2008

the joy of sisterhood...

Hooray! I'm finally updating! Sorry for the lack
of posts, but, business calls!
Last week Aaron and I had SATs(testing)
so my brain was all outa shape!
This week has been a blast! We have had
SO much fun! My week has mainly been
with my bros.!!
From the trampoline, to swimming lessons,
to Pooh's Heffalump's, to bikes and stories,
to sprinkler jumping, & outside playing!
Baths and bandages were necessities too!
I have had a few accidents!
I was playing (i try to be fun!) with
Aaron and somehow or other
he hit me with the boys' dart
gun and I have a loose
permanent tooth and a gash
on my gums! Plus the
trampoline burn I have on my
elbow, and the bruises I
have all over my arms and legs! =)
We have had so much fun though!
Ryan's graduation is near, and we have
been cleaning house galore, getting
ready for company, and trying to stay calm! =)
Ryan, Adam, Aaron, and I have
been going to the movies a few times
and we've had so much fun! (w/a few friends)
So, i am hoping you all have a great and restful
weekend!
Talk Later~ali a.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! you updated!! see you in a few days...you should come home with us!!

Anonymous said...

Words of wisdom for the future Ali: Stay away from the dart guns! Olivia

P.S. I'm updating our blog now, if the pictures go through!

Hannah said...

Thanks for updating! ;) Kinda sounds like how some of our weeks go.... :P