Sunday, August 17, 2008

Update~

Hey Everyone!
I know..I haven't updated
in a while..sorry! Life has
been cRaZy!
Ryan starts UTC tomorrow,
Adam starts Chattanooga
State next Monday,
Aaron, Braydon and I
started school last week,
we are going on
vacation Thursday,
Mom and Dad's 20th Wedding
Anniversary is Wednesday,
Ian is cutting teeth,
and Bob is...being Bob! =)
YIKES!
So, this will probably be my last
post until after we leave to
go on vacation!
Anyways, hope everyone is doing
well, and I'll see you after a while!

Bon Voyage!
~ali

5 comments:

Miss Rebekah Ann S. said...

I was wondering where your updates were! :) We missed you guys at church today, by the way!

You guys have a lot going on right now! I can't believe Ian is already getting his first teeth! Wow, how time flies!

Where are you going for vacation? Indiana? We have a vacation coming up soon, too. Actually two.

Have a wonderful time! And happy anniversary to your parents!! :)

Blessings,

Rebekah

Anonymous said...

Hey...my parents just had their anniversary too. =) and we've been super busy too...we're at the fair until next Sunday and you wouldn't believe how filthy we are everyday. Have fun on your vaca.

*smiles*
morgan

Courtney Michelle Photography said...

Hey,
Your Mom and Dad's 20th anniversary is coming up? Wow, that is so sweet! My parents have been married for 23 years, so our parents got married close to around the same time, just a few years apart! :) Be sure to tell them I said "Congratulations!"
I hope you all have a wonderful time on vacation, enjoying rest and relaxation! (that rhymed! ha)
Hope to see you soon!
Courtney

Maddie M. said...

WOW you have been busy were are you going Maddie

Stacie said...

Hey Ali,
Sounds like you all have been busy! My sister starts to college on Sunday!