Thursday, November 6, 2008

14 Facts about our Fam.

OK, so here's the deal....
Lots people have "Tagged" me,
and it's taken me thus long to finally
write something about us.....Sorry,
to all those who have in the past!
Well, at least I'm doing it now, right?
So here ' goes!

1.) We all love Italian food!
2.) Braydon and Bob eat sour cream by the finger fulls!
3.)Whenever we put our phone on the charger we call it the "hook."
4.) Our traditional movie snacks are popcorn and Twizzlers!
5.) Sleep is a major role for us who inherited the gene from our dad....which is all of us!
6.) My brothers think "Blogging" is a time-waster.
7.) We started the Chattanooga Home School Basketball teams.
8.) We always watch college football on Saturdays!
9.) Adam, Aaron, and I love to watch the "Rocky" movies.
10.) Some people in our fam. dislike big crowds of people. (except during bball games)
11.) NONE of us like cats!! (Except maybe B&B)
12.) The dinner table is where we always tell funny things
that happened during the day. (my fav.!)
13.) We're all pretty close to each other. (what we don't know now, we'll find out later!)
14.) I personally hate it when people use abbreviations! =)

~Well, there you have it!~


9 comments:

Diehm Family said...

Hey! I learned something new about you guys! :)

Diehm Family said...

Hey! I learned something new about you guys! :)

Diehm Family said...

oooopsy daisy.

Miss Rebekah Ann S. said...

How fun! :) I enjoyed that. Thanks for the post, Ali!

Have a blessed night,

Bekah

P.S. Blogging is SO not a waste of time! ;)

Anonymous said...

haha, our brother thingks blogging is a waste of time...and thinks that the people we meet through them aren't real. Brothers.

Olivia

Anonymous said...

Yep...I think ever guy alive thinks blogging is a waste of time. Men.

Maddie M. said...

We love the Rocky movies to!!! hahaha he is the best ;D! Maddie

Maddie M. said...

Hey have you guys seen all of them??? "the rocky movies"! I mean!

Anonymous said...

you used a bunch of abbreviations. i thought you hated it when people use them lol