Saturday, November 28, 2009

November '09

Well, believe it or not, we haven't fallen off the face
of the earth! ;) Here is a post full of some of the
stuff we have been up to this month. There's
more to come, but this was all I could post
tonight. Enjoy! :)

pictionary champs!

elijah decided to have some cereal...on a plate :)



grandma and grandpa came for Thanksgiving
andrew, ryan, amy, and me

adam and catie

nice hair ;)
snowflake making with catie!


Thanksgiving Dinner


braydon and grandma
ryan, taylor, adam
aaron and grandma
adam and catie
random~
ian looooovesss dancing!!

fall get-together
egg toss


bb guns

pumpkin carving

adam's basketball game at Bryan



aaron and andrew's basketball game



9 comments:

Miss Rebekah Ann S. said...

Yay; a post!! I've been waiting for one! :) And how awesome that there are so many cute pictures!

We were so excited to hear that your new little cousin arrived safely this morning, Ali. I can't wait to see pictures of him, too; I'm sure he's so precious.

God bless!

Bekah

Lynni said...

Momma Ambrosetti- YOU ARE GORGEOUS!

Liv said...

I can't believe how big Ian and Eli have gotten!!!

Madison said...

Bob looks so cute and preppy! We miss ya'll like crazy. You need to come visit!

Stacie said...

Hey Ali! I haven't talked to you in forever! I just thought I would say hello! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!!

Miss Rebekah Ann S. said...

Did you get my card in the mail, Ali? I hope it arrived ok!

Miss Rebekah Ann S. said...

I'm so sorry to hear about the trouble on the mountain, Ali. I'm sure that's really difficult. I'm here if you need me!

Unknown said...

We passed through Chatt. on our way to Ft. Myers last week and I realized I had no clue what the Ambrosettis are up to these days. :) The little boys are so big...I can't even believe it! And Ian closing in on his 2nd birthday...ah! Have a great Christmas Ali!

Miss Rebekah Ann S. said...

Ali, it was so good to talk to you Sunday! :) I had missed talking with you, and we had a great conversation. I'm going to be out of town starting Thursday, but I look forward to catching up more, and sharing more with you about my project.

Thank you so very much for your prayers about the various topics we discussed. They are such a blessing! :)

Have a great week,
Bekah