Monday, July 16, 2007

Fun in the Sun!!

We invited our NEW neighbors over to play in the pool..Braydon is holding on so tight, Aaron can't see..
Elijah Scott..Now you see him..
Now you don't!!
Alyssa is trying to hide --
Aaron never wants his picture taken..
but he sure likes to take pictures of everyone else.."come on guys, I've got a plan!" says Abby Scott
Mom enjoying the moment..
Braydon jumpin' in--
Hi Grandma, I can swim (in the shallow end)
without my floatie....:)
Ryan was all smiles...

Even though he was working on the front porch and not playing..

2 comments:

The Haas Family said...

The pool sure does look lovely I want to jump in to,and the weather looks beautiful.I love you guys
Dawn
P.S I guess it has to be uncle David...
Those eyelahes are like a mile long
:)

Angelia said...

Good luck getting a picture of Alyssa! She's the one behind the camera but never wants to be in front of it!

Angie from FL