Friday, July 20, 2007

Proverbs 31:30 Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the Lord, SHE shall be praised.

Daughters are such a blessing...For those of you that do not have the opportunity to spend much time with our Ali, you should know what a blessing she is to her dad and me. Being the only daughter among 5 brothers she holds her position well. She is such a help to me on a daily basis. She cooks, cleans, takes a care of her two little brothers as well as she is always looking out for the best interest of the other three too. She desires to serve her father the best she can and please him in all she does.She is striving to be a Proverbs 31 woman. Ali is a true delight and I love her.... :)
http://visionarydaughters.com/return-of-the-daughters/
Enjoy this site and trailer with a documentary film.

1 comment:

The Haas Family said...

I know I always say this but Ali is becoming more beautiful everyday. Ali and Angie are inspirations to me in raising Abigail and Brooke I long for the girls to be as wonderful as Ali is and ask God for the strength to be a great mother like Angie is, your children are what you teach them, and Ali is a result from wonderful parenting and unconditional love.God Bless both of you...
All my love - Dawn