Monday, February 4, 2008

Prayer Request~

"And we know that for those who love God
all things work together for good, for those
who are the called according to His purpose."
Romans 8:28

Please pray for our grandmother who is in the hospital.
She slipped on the ice outside Sunday morning, and broke her
femer and elbow. She is in and out of consciousness, and
needs lots of prayer! She is my Dad's mom, and
lives in Indiana, she was going to get in her
car to go to Church that morning and slipped on the ice.
She was laying outside for a while calling for someone
to help her..and finally some worker in her neighborhood
showed up and helped her.
So if you can keep her in your prayers it would be greatly
appreciated!

7 comments:

Hannah said...

We'll be praying!!
~hannah~

Anonymous said...

Ouch! That's no good! We'll pray for her too. =) What part of Indiana is she from?

Miss Rebekah Ann S. said...

Oh, my heart goes out to your poor grandmother! I'll definitely keep her in my prayers! Please keep us updated. I hope your dad has a safe trip.

Love you!

Bekah

Miss Rebekah Ann S. said...

My great-grandmother lives in Indiana and it's always our fear that she, too, will fall and break something. Indiana can be quite dangerous!

Olivia said...

Hey Ali,
Score I love long comments! Okay so honestly I am not that huge of a football fan but a lady at our homeschool co-op is the brother of Patriot player Matt Light (#72). I heard they have cheated though so I don't know. Alyssa S. left a voice mail on Morgan's cell phone it was so hilarious. She was really serious and was like " I am so, so sorry for your loss." Morgan actually changed my template. I liked the other one a lot too but I hate when you can see through and the pictures don't show up very well. How's your grandma? And Braydon? Is going crazy having the cast on? Ta Ta for now! Olivia

Anonymous said...

Hey ALI! I put the explanation for not being able to get onto the family blog: it's on my blog. =)

The Haas Family said...

She is in our prayers, We Love you all...