Saturday, February 2, 2008

what we've been doing lately...

While our dear friends the Scott's are away in
Florida...they graciously let us
jump on their trampoline! =)
So, the lack of posts is a result of this!
(and a few other things..)




you often saw this picture...
me trying to keep my hair tidy..=)
future cheerleader? =)


me and the tree had a pretty good day...=)






-Tumbling-

braydon's down...
bob's down...
aaron..
me..."how low can you go??"

-Fun Stuff-


nice


p.s. most of you have not seen that side of me...=)
but I can be a pretty fun sister!
The trampoline was all my idea! =)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!
I'm glad you guys are having a good time!
See ya'll soon

Alyssa

Anonymous said...

i'm jealous----you're wearing t-shirts! it's so cold here and we got 10 inches of snow on thursday afternoon!

Anonymous said...

You aren't a 'future cheerleader' ...you and Lyss are captains of the Patriot cheer squad- remember? ;D
`

Anonymous said...

man what hops they have i mean Aaron has.

Olivia said...

Nice flips. I'm always afraid I'd go off the other side of the trampoline! Olivia
P.S. You always look like your a fun sister!

Liv said...

Hey Ali,
I just saw on your aunts blog that Braydon might have broke his arm. We'll be praying and let us know what happens. Olivia

Hannah said...

Looks like fun!!! Our neighbors have a trampoline, and we've been jumping on it lately too. Spencer & Isaac keep trying to out do each other on flips,........ although EVERYONE knows that I'm the best..... ;)
~hannah~