Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Braydon!

For Braydon's 6th Birthday we took him to
Chuck E. Cheese! It was a lot of fun..
his actual birthday is on Sunday, but we
went ahead and celebrated on Wednesday.
Enjoy the pics!


Elijah Scott


just guess the names..
we (as in the older ones) had so much fun! we
beat all the games..beat the little 6 year olds..amazing!
i think i'm goin there for my b-day...
the Moms had fun too!
Annie and Chuck E. Cheese
Jackson
Matt-Matt and Bob the builder
Ryan had fun! =D
Eli followed him all around
Elijah and Chuck E. Cheese
Braydon and Chuck E. Cheese
Let's party!
Ashlee
Joshua

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I had younger siblings. Then I could go to little kid places and not look stupid. =D Olivia

P.S. I wonder what the E. in Chuck E. Cheese stands for? j/k

Anonymous said...

awww tell braydon i said happy birthday :) and ali i think you should definitely go to chuck cheese for your b-day its soooo much fun lol

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Braydon! I hope you all had fun at Chuck E Cheese! And i wanted to tell you that i love the song you have on!!! thats such a beautiful song!! it makes me cry!! i love your familys blog!! May God Bless you all!!

Stephanie

Miss Rebekah Ann S. said...

Aw, how fun!! I can't believe his birthday has rolled around again so soon! And, hmmm, I think a little birdie told me that it's someone else's b-day soon too huh, Ali? ;) You'll soon be joining the group of us 15 year olds!! lol :)

Chuck E. Cheese is the best! Seeing the pics of the Goodpasters made me sad, though. :( I miss them so much! Anna's hair has gotten so long; she's such a sweetie! :) And my little Matt-Matt is all grown up! I miss him and my little Jacky Wacky so much. :( And Josh looks so cute in his glasses!

Thanks for sharing the pics, Ali!! Boy, I've missed being here on your blog lately! I'm sorry I haven't been here in such a while! :(