Friday, September 25, 2009

We've been bussssssyyyyyyy!!!! with school =)

Ian's favorite part of school..... well, he likes reading too....
Braydon and Bob can't get enough of their "new best friend," Andrew!!
Andrew is really starting to like Dr. Seuss

headphones, so he can concentrate????? at least thats what he says.....it is rather noisy around here, as you can imagine.
Ali...smile for me!!!!!!!!!

Ian is always eager for his picture to be taken. he is playing with his colored bears.
Braydon is in heaven using Ali's laptop.....
See what I mean... he always is ready for a photo....and he is studying how to tell time, but the book is upside down..
Bob and Braydon love their BIG ABC puzzle...
I know...Aaron is not in any pictures...he does school up in his room and DOES NOT like to have his picture taken... I'll try to sneeeeekkkkk one in before too long.

5 comments:

The Bontekoes said...

We'll get Aaron next time we do science together. I sure he won't be able to resist a picture with all the girls....or maybe he can!

Miss Rebekah Ann S. said...

SOOO cute! :) And thanks for the update!!

P.S. There are some smart scholars in that family! ;)

Unknown said...

I'm confused...is Andrew the ticklish Australian guy from basketball last year?

Haleigh Poe said...

Hey All!!!

Ali, is that one of Apologia's science books on the bed next to you?

Blessings,
Haleigh Poe

Miss Rebekah Ann S. said...

Ah..... apologia chemistry! I remember those days! I hope it's going ok for you so far!! :)