Sunday, September 16, 2007

"Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love." Ephesians 4:2


One of the greatest joys to me, is watching all the funny
things my little brothers do! Here are some random
pictures of a few babysitting expeditions..

SiLly PicS...


I went to peek at Eli, and found him in the corner in his rocker!

Me and my bud Brady!

All of us!
(just to mention..it took me about 20 billion
different times to get a picture with everyone looking!!!)

little Mr. Bob!




Bob and me..I love this one!

Braydon was acting like...well..I don't really know! =)

Ahhh! after a LoNg day, a nice hot chocolate did the trick! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those were so cute!!! Looks like a lot of fun!

Cordelia Lopez said...

Those were so cute!!! Looks like a lot of fun!