Thursday, September 20, 2007

"For the Joy of the Lord is Your Strength."
Nehemiah 8:10b

Children are such a blessing in our family!
Especially to myself, I enjoy their laughter a
lot! Watching my little brothers grow
is so fun, playing with them is even more thrilling!
I love every moment of spending time with
children!!! Here are a few pics of daily
items I see...=)


necessities..
Teddy..

Blankie...
Bath stuff! (very useful when you have
two boys under the age of 6=)

BOOKS! thank heaven for books!!!!
i love reading to them! It saves the day, and calms
any little boy down!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

So true! Children are such a blessing! (Also, thank heaven for books!)
~hannah~

Miss Rebekah Ann S. said...

I loved your post, Ali!! Children are such a huge blessing! I can't wait to be a mom.