Thursday, August 16, 2007

Another Day at Aunt Nat's!!

The boys went over to Aunt Natalie's
while Mom and I did a few things today..
They had a lot of fun!
But, the pictures are a bit out of order..sorry!
Just bein' silly
Reading with Aunt Nat
Push-Ups
CUTE!
Brady Bunch
Jack-Jack
Bob is reading to everyone! "So please be QUIET!"
"Ok, time to do daily exercises!"
Push-ups
Sit-ups

Braydon and Anna

He is very cheerful after he eats!
"I am done, could someone please get me down?"
"hum! Ok, I'll just do it myself!"


3 comments:

Angie's Sister-in-law said...

Ali,

Tell the boys Aunt Nat enjoyed spending the day with them. We had an exciting day together!

Love,
Aunt Nat

Miss Rebekah Ann S. said...

That looks like so much fun!! That's great that they were able to have some special time just with Aunt Natalie! :)

The Haas Family said...

Anna is such a doll she just gets prettier everyday! I want to go to aunt nats and have fun to :)!!!
Everyone looks like they are having such a good time!
love Aunt Dawn