Friday, August 24, 2007

Patch the Pirate!

I know what you all are thinking...But it WAS an accident!
We had our friends over, the Shadoins, and the boys were
outside playing baseball...well, Braydon got hit with the baseball
and came in screaming!!!!!!! So Mom (once again!!) went
to the Doctor. They said.."Two times in 1 week??!!" :)
Come to find out, he had a scratch on his eyeball,
and is going again to the Dr. again today to get it re-checked..
etc. Please be praying for a speedy recovery!!!

He had to wear a patch on his eye..soooo cute!!

This is everyone..except for me..

Bob enjoying his "apple" (watermelon) For those that don't 'know' Elijah..he calls everything an apple. :)

Rebekah and Me..

I will be posting more pics soon!!!!

5 comments:

Miss Rebekah Ann S. said...

That was SO much fun!! :) Poor Braydon! We definitely were not lacking any excitement yesterday!! =)

And Eli was adorable with his "apple!! apple!" :) I can't believe that pic of you and me turned out so well!! It looks so good! And the one mom took looks great too! :) I'll be posting it soon-thanks to you! Now I finally know how to post pics! haha I'm so excited-now my blog will actually start looking like a blog.

That was so fun yesterday; we'll have to do it again soon-especially since we didn't get much done regarding the site! :)

Hannah said...

OH! Looks like you all had fun! Poor Brayden! I'm glad Eli is doing so well!

I'm glad you have learned how to post pics Rebekah!!! I will be checking back to your blog daily to see some pictures! :)

~hannah~

Miss Rebekah Ann S. said...

It was a lot of fun!! :) We went over to have a brainstorming session for the website, but we didn't get much of that done. :) oh well....we'll just have to meet again! Oh my goodness Hannah, we were so worried about Braydon! But he's doing amazing- he and Eli are tough! :) I'm excited that I know about the pics now, too!! :) It was actually far easier than I thought it would be. Today's very busy so far, but asap, I will post my first pics!! yay! :) Thanks for checking back often, Hannah! I will be posting many things as soon as I find time to.....

See you girls Sunday!!

Love,
Bekah

The Haas Family said...

Rebekah and Ali you are both sooooo
pretty

Miss Rebekah Ann S. said...

Aw, you are so sweet, Mrs. Haas! :)