Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The Big Bruiser!!!!!! :)

Sorry for not updating..we had a small mis-hap with Eli!
"He was supposed to be taking a nap..:)" Need I say more?

Can you tell by looking at him, that he's a climber????
It all started when he was 'supossed' to be sleeping.. and fell off his dresser, so
we rushed to the doctor! As soon as they saw him, they said: "He needs to go to the ER"
He got 6 stitches, on his lip, and if you can tell, right under his nose.

Poor BOB!!

Skipping dinner..was NOT an option!
They had to put him to sleep, because it was such an unusual spot.

--------------------------------------------------------------

'Havin' fun with Braydon!!' He is kissing his teddy! Actually, this is the only "Black Bear" daddy caught last year on his Maine hunting trip.

Look at that face!
Braydon loves playing with Bob..

A Small Scare!..

When we were at the Dr. Office, our Dr. told us to ask the surgeons

to put Bob to sleep. (Because he was so little and that is a wierd spot.)

So mom said "Wouldn't they put him to sleep anyway?"

And he said "No!" He told us that a few weeks ago he heard

that a little girl had to get stitches (and she was a baby!) and they

didn't numb her or anything. So all the doctors and nurses

had to hold and strap her down, so that they could give her a bunch of stitches!!

Mom and I about fell off our seats!! I thought, "Why in the

world is he telling us this? Mom had already been crying about Bob's

fall! Is he trying to scare us to death??" So when we got there, we were SURE to ask them

to numb or put him to sleep!!! We were not about to let our little Bob

be held down by a bunch of people and be in pain!!!!!!!!!! =)

So to make a LONG story short..he is just fine, they put him to sleep,

and he is just as 'tractor' as EVER!!!!

~ALI

6 comments:

The Haas Family said...

I would have a heart attack I am not ready for that!!!!!!!!!! Poor Bob kiss him for me and tell him abby and uncle Jason and myself love him!

The Ambrosetti Family said...

I will! love ya,

ali

Miss Rebekah Ann S. said...

Poor Eli!!!! My goodness, he's a monkey! I can't believe that doctors would not numb kids for that! That's horrible! I can't believe he's doing so well! That's awesome! Man, what a scare!! My brother broke his arm when he was 3 and that was horrible! I can imagine how scared you guys were!

Hannah said...

Oh! Poor Eli!! That is simply terrible!! Once when Ben was 'supposed' to be napping, he fell off of his bed and hit his head on the dresser too. Only it knocked him out!! Boy were we scared! I'm sure you all were terrified! Thank goodness he's alright!

Stacie said...

Aww....I'll be praying that they will recover soon! They are so cute! Are they your siblings! Your blog is so cool! Come visit mine if you like!
God bless,
Stacie

The Ambrosetti Family said...

Yes Stacie! This my whole family! I am 1 of 6 children and am the 3rd child.. and the only girl! :) But love every minute of spending time with my brothers!!!
Your blog looks great! Keep up the comments!! :) I love hearing from everyone..
I will be posting more soon!

see ya, ali