Wednesday, August 29, 2007

An Olde Performance...with good olde friends!

The other day, my friends and I played for a lady's 100th
birthday party! We had fun, and the lady was so sweet!
Here are a few pics..
L-R Caitlyn, Me, and Caroline..
together we make The King's Daughters..


violin
cello
This is my friend Caroline..she plays cello :)
This is all of us getting ready to play
Here, if you can see, the lady in the wheel chair..it was her
birthday, and she loved it!!!
The Car Ride Home..
Me and Elijah..
Caroline and Me..
We were a little bored.. :)



2 comments:

Stacie said...

Hey!So..you play the violin?! That's awesome! I play the piano and the guitar!I love music!

Miss Rebekah Ann S. said...

Those were such good pictures! I loved your outfit! That was so pretty! Looks like you guys had fun!