Tuesday, August 7, 2007

"Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come. She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and her tongue is the law of kindness."
Proverbs 31:25&26
Mom,
All of my life you have been an anchor of strength and a beacon of kindness to me, my family, and so many around us. For all my life, I have seen Christ shining through your heart in compassion and deed. When all of life seems to weigh on my heart, I know that wisdom, strength, and love is all I will recieve from you. You have been a model of integrity in our community, and I have been proud to be your son. I try to immulate the example you set for me with my children, and the way I conduct my life. Thank you for just being my mom.
Happy Birthday! Love, David





1 comment:

The Ambrosetti Family said...

What a precious son you have.